Friday, November 7, 2008

gonna sell my car and go to vegas

i made it to las vegas and i just had the most wonderful night of sleep. currently i am laying in aarons sisters bed who is away at college, and it is excellent. the eleven hour drive yesterday was long but surprisingly not too uncomfortable. my new muscle relaxing medicine made me sleep most of the way (even with my mouth open and drooling at times) but it helped. i also wore a heating pad that strapped around my lower back which made me feel like i was wearing body shapers and trying to control my chub. we stopped at cracker barrel in st. george where we got a huge and delicious meal of biscuits, gravy, jam, eggs, bacon, and grits for only 13 dollars. it was a winner. we got to his home about an hour or so later. his mom and dad welcomed us. we all talked for a while which was so nice and no where near as awkward as last time. this morning aaron came in and said goodbye at like 650 because he was leaving for his class. that is actually the reason why we are here. he is taking a three day AMGA (american mountain guide association) course on single pitch rock climbing. he has class from 8-5 for the next three days so i am going to be enjoying some lovely time with his family.. his mom has planned for us to watch anne of green gables and avonlea (i dont even know how to spell that one). and sunday is aarons birthday so a bunch of his extended family is going to come for dinner. i dont know what i got myself into! but as for now things are good.

No comments: