Monday, November 17, 2008

mommy + daughter = BFF's

i have the best mom in the entire world. she is so wonderful and i love her so much. she came to visit me this weekend and we had the most fun ever. we stayed at a hotel and got rocky mountain hot stone massages and pedicures. we shopped, had room service, and watched gilmore girls. and we also watched the cu boulder football players that were staying at our hotel. but still it was like the best weekend ever. i miss my mommy very much now. cant wait till christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. Wish you would have let me get you autographs from the CU guys. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the best sister in the world! I wish she'd visited me and we'd had the most fun ever! I like massage, and pedicures and shopping and room service and gilmore girls - heck I probably would have even liked the football players...but she couldn't be bothered to visit me even though she was at the Salt Lake airport on her way to see you and back!

But I'm glad you had a good time with her!!

Anonymous said...

dont worry what your aunt val says. You worry what uncle bib says, and he says YOU BETTER START WRITING MORE OFTEN OR I WILL GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND CALL YOU EVERY DAY TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON ! ! ! !